You Are Loved
Think about the love you give to yourself as well as others, especially your greatest someones!
Sense of Self
How do you tune into your sense of self and tap into your inner being?
- Belief, value, trust.
- Love, care, kindness, compassion.
- Making time to go within yourself.
- Connecting to your breath to reconnect with your whole being.
- Being there for you and supporting yourself.
Create that space for yourself to have some much needed “me” time! To do what you want you want even if it means doing nothing.
Sense of Community
We all have that innate sense to belong and be a part of a bigger world. To communicate, interact and connect. To find that support. To spend time with others and not be such a solitary being. You find comfort in being within a community.
Being part of a community is a great way to learn, create and experience! To just be; present and mindful. To refresh and recharge. To give back and receive in return. The possibilities and opportunities are awaiting you!
This sense of community may bring out the adventurer in you too! Want to try something new. How about trying it by being part of a bigger group. A popular term in my community is the “exercise social” where you combine community, exercise/play and fun.
Sense of Direction
How do you share and spread the love with yourself as well as others, especially your greatest someones?
- Remind yourself that you are love and that you are loved.
- Remind yourself to believe, value and trust in who you are.
- Remind yourself to come from a place of love by listening to your heart and what it needs, wants and desires.
- Remind yourself to be open to receiving as well as giving.
- Remind yourself to share and spread the loving kindness.
How do you direct your focus, especially your passions and purpose?
- By being . . .
- By doing . . .
- By learning
- By experiencing . . .
The one that matters and is important is creating your own path to journey on!