Your Journey of Self
Your journey of self is your very own personal story of creation! Who you are and what you create. How you journey and what you experience. To love you for you and to be your own BFF through thick and thin and everything in between!
- Finding your self and discovering who you are.
- Discovering the love, care and compassion that you have for yourself and your whole, well being.
- Owning your worth by honoring and valuing yourself.
- Staying true to who you are by believing and trusting in yourself.
- Tuning and tapping into your inner self, especially your emotions, feelings and thoughts.
We can be our worst critic if not enemy at times. How do you protect yourself from doing that to yourself? Really think about how you can down low your inner critic to empower your inner voice! You can receive clarity and validity through your inner voice, especially to express yourself in what you need and why.
- Knowing it is okay to have doubts and fears, especially in going after what you need, want, crave, desire, etc.
- Practicing to progress, develop and experience growth.
- Finding you and who you are through the practicing and experiencing.
- Coming from a place of love in following your heart in what you are passionate about and what you love to do.
Then there are other times where we have people being hurtful to us. How do you tune into you and tap into your needs in those situations? How you value yourself helps you and others treat you how you want to be treated. It truly comes from within you!
Ask yourself . . .
- What is true and what is not? Reality versus perception.
- What do I have control over and what can I not control?
- What am I going to respond/react to and what am I not going to respond/react to?
- What are my choices?
There is a fine line between addressing and being aware of what is hurting you instead of finding fault and criticizing yourself. Really get to the heart of the “whats” by asking those “whys” in what you truly need.
Probably the hardest part is understanding your emotions, feelings and thoughts. There usually is a reason behind our emotions and you have to take the time to ask why. It matters to address it head on in order to move on. Especially in being able to release and let go. Especially to be open to experiences. Especially to do what works best and serves you in your personal growth and journey of self. Your whole being and your energy will thank you for that!
Your happiness and healthiness matters! To become a better version of yourself. To find your inner voice in being able to communicate and connect with yourself on a deeper level. To listening to your whole being from the inside out!