Strength of Self
You know you are the creator of your journey, right! Creating your story. Capturing your moments. Experiencing. Knowing your “whys” to go after what you need and want as well as crave and desire!
It comes from within too! That inner voice that speaks from the heart as well as the gut. That inner energy to be and to do what is best for you and your whole, well being. That inner sense of self and staying true to who you are!
- Your inner character.
- Your inner strength of self.
- Your inner being.
Each of us has a different relationship with our inner selves!
- How you ask for help and guidance.
- How you seek approval.
- How you see your self and how you project and present your self.
- How you treat and value yourself.
- How you check in with your self.
How do you tune into your integrity and tap into your grit! Believing, trusting and valuing yourself. Communicating and connecting to yourself. Loving you for you!
Think about how to guide yourself to where you want to be! There are times you try to “keep up” with others. There are times you need to do for you and what you need. In those times you have to think about what you value and what truly matters to you!
- What do you truly need? Are you going after it?
- What do you truly know, especially about yourself and your “whys” in going after what you need?
- Where do you want to spend your time and energies?
- What really has meaning to you that truly matters the most?
- What do you enjoy that makes you happy and gives you pleasure?
You really tap into that self belief and that self trust! Think about taking in your own personal counsel when making decisions. That self check and self referral! It gives you independence and empowerment. In the end you know what is best for you!
Really make the time to check in with you!
- What is working?
- Are you creating that space to just be for you?
- Are you letting go and releasing what is no longer serving you and your best interests?
- Are you truly addressing your emotions, feelings and thoughts?
- Are you really listening and being aware in what needs your attention?