There is a difference between being selfish and having self worth!
“It’s Not Selfish To Love Yourself,
Take Care of Yourself,
and To Make Your Happiness a Priority.
It’s Necessary.”~Mandy Hale
- Communicating and interacting with your self.
- Connecting and loving your self.
- Being kind and compassionate to your self.
- Being caring and nurturing to your self.
- Tuning and tapping in to your emotions, feelings and thoughts.
- Transitioning and transforming yourself by embracing, changing and accepting yourself.
Basically practicing each and every day to progress your whole being!
Think for a moment how you personalize yourself and your space! Do you project that personalization from within to your outer world? Does it promote you and your self worth, especially in what you value and what matters to you? By making the time for your whole being you value yourself and you can and will continue to build a solid foundation to live your life!
- What are you dreaming about?
- What are you desiring?
- What are you creating?
- What are you deserving of?
Everything you do for you adds to your worth and how you value your whole being! Learning, experiencing growth and gaining life experiences. Doing what you are passionate about and love to do. Being open to the possibilities and receiving them. That creates a life of abundance!
Get to know who you are and love yourself wholly! Nourishing and nurturing. Loving and caring. Communicating, interacting and connecting. You become your own inspirer and motivator as well as encourager and supporter!
You learn to promote your worth and value from within yourself! Being aware of your behaviors and habits. Being mindful of your attitude and ego. Really value your worth of self!
- Checking in with yourself and your needs.
- Really asking yourself what you want and desire.
- Being mindful of how you want to be treated.
- Creating those boundaries to value your space.
- Coming from a place of love to put your fears on the down low.
- Finding the inspiration, motivation and passion in living your life.
You can . . . You will . . . You do for you!
Another side of promoting is to be around the people that get you! Someone you can share with. Someone that encourages and supports. Someone that is receiving and giving. Be there for each other no matter what!
I picture that team huddle in my head to get pumped up, inspired and motived to get out there and give it my all! It is empowering and gives me a boost of strength. It is creating that community of support. It is expanding in stretching your comfort zone to try new things and to gain new experiences!