The act of practicing as well as maintaining gratitude!
- How do you place the hurt, the angry and at times the hate on the down low?
- How do you find the love and kindness as well as the support and compassion?
- How do you change your mindset from temporary to practicing gratitude?
- How does one be thankful for the good, the bad and the ugly?
DO NOT Burst Your Own Bubble(s)!
It is hard to see the possibilities and opportunities through the challenges! Finding the optimism and being resilient versus making complaints and excuses. It is not easy to see the good when you are experiencing the bad, the negative and the worst!
Think about . . . is it happening to you or for you?
- To practice and improve.
- To learn and develop.
- To strengthen and support.
- To grow and experience.
Do you still have the power even if it is something out of your control?
I hope to think so! To make those decisions and choices even if it means releasing, letting go and moving in a different direction. To change perspective to see it from all sides. To change mindset to process and work through it. You can a) accept and embrace it for what it is, b) change it or c) leave it!
We have no control over what life throws at us, but we get to make the decision on how to react to it! Hang tight and hold on!
The World Is Out There Waiting . . . Grab It & GO!!!
What Do You Need?
I find gratitude to be a great inspirer, motivator and energizer!
- It pushes me to look for the good and the positive instead of the bad and the negative.
- It pulls me to come from my heart and get out of my head.
- It tunes me into my emotions, feelings and thoughts.
- It taps me into nurturing and nourishing myself and my whole being.
- It makes me more appreciative of how I live my life and with what I have in my life too.
Taking Care of the WHOLE BEING . . .
What Works Best for You?
Do you think practicing gratitude makes you a happier as well as healthier whole being?
- Mindful Optimism
- Positive Thinking
- Open Mindset
- Being Grateful and Thankful
- Self Love and Sharing that Love
- Sense of Well Being
- Rest and Relaxation
Ask yourself what you want to attract more of in your life?
- Being more aware and present.
- Finding your calm and balanced self.
- Making mistakes to strengthen weaknesses and experience growth.
- Learning and developing.
- Discovering your path and journeying on!
- Practicing gratitude as well as forgiveness.
- Believing and trusting in yourself and who you are.
- Discovering your strong!
- Cultivating patience to practice to progress.
- Dreaming . . . Going for what you want and LOVE!
Get Out There!!! (Photos by RSheridan)