My Word for 2018: Health
Think about your current lifestyle and mindset . . .
- Are you adding in the ease versus the stress?
- Are you adding in the simple versus the strain?
- Are you checking in with your whole being?
- Are you BEING YOU?
- Are you DOING for you?
- Are you making time for you and your whole being?
Remember to practice to improve the process aka work smarter not harder!
Making Time for You
What does “ME” look like to you?
- Are you creating balance, especially in what is a priority that matters and is important.
- Are you creating fulfillment, satisfaction, reward, etc.
- Are you adding in relaxation and rest.
- Are you adding in play, laughter and fun.
- Are you making time for yourself and your whole being.
Think about what you waste your time and energy on! Are you holding on to it or actually letting go to release it? Tuning into your self worth and values to forgive yourself to move on! It can be freeing and weight lifting.
What is Your #1 or Main Motivation!
The goal at the end of the day is feeling GOOD! It gets you fired up and motivated. It gets you connected to engage and experience. It gets you aligned to have balance and stability. Do more of what you love and are passionate about in living your life fully!
- Play, laugh and have FUN!
- Relax and Rest.
- Discover what makes you happy, brings you joy and gives you pleasure.
The goal at the end of the day is to do what is BEST for YOU! Be open to learning, growing and experiencing. Inspire and motivate yourself as well as encourage and engage yourself and your whole being in everything you do. Set yourself up for SUCCESS!
- Prioritize YOU!
- Let go of the guilt in being a little selfish in making time for your needs and taking care of yourself.
- Listen to your whole being aka check in with yourself.
The goal at the end of the day is to be and do the BEST you can be and do! Stretch your comfort zone and try new things. Make mistakes and make them teachable moments to learn and develop from. Celebrate milestones and successes. Learn to practice and trust the process. It is amazing what you discover and realize about yourself and how you live your life!
- Get out of the same old same old by switching it up a bit.
- Find inspiration to motivate you.
- Forgive yourself.