Questioning Yourself Each & Every Day
I have been thinking about performing lately. Your motivation and drive. Your energy and ambition. Your power and control. Do you really put different parts of yourself into action?
- For seeking approval.
- For meeting expectations.
- For finding purpose.
- For determining choices.
- For proving and pleasing and ensuring “abc” and “xyz”.
Do you perform for you? or Do you look to receive it from other people?
Really think about what you are giving and receiving to yourself. Do you know your “whys” in what you need and want as well as crave and desire. Are you doing what you want, especially in what works best for you. Make that time to communicate and connect with your whole being!
Start making time to do self checks to determine your needs and if those needs are being met or not! Start asking yourself questions and seek the answers that work best for you. You may find yourself saying “No!” to let in a “Yes!” to what you need!
Top Questions to Ask Yourself
- Your Greatest Someones – Who makes you feel loved and supported? Who do you want to spend quality time with to form a deeper connection with?
- Play Time – Are you doing what you love? Are you making time for yourself?
- Prospects – How do you want to save and spend your hard earned monies?
- Work – Are you passionate? Does it inspire, motivate and drive you?
- Community – Do you have that sense of belonging? Do you want to get out to explore and adventure?
The best gift you can give yourself is being true to who you are! Believing and valuing you. Supporting and trusting you. Respecting you by setting boundaries and creating your personal space. Knowing your passions and loves as well as your talents and gifts. You are your biggest love, friend and cheerleader in living your life!