Of A Different Kind
No Technology Needed
Do you find yourself needing to download your mind? To clear it out. To reboot to start fresh. When we do get a minute or two to pause our minds are still clicking along! Stop already and give me a break-ha!
How do you tune into the thoughts in your head?
Being Aware . . . Paying Attention . . . Practicing . . .
- It can be healing from the inside out.
- It can help you tap into your emotions, feelings and thoughts.
- It can help you tune into your heart to come from a place of love.
- It can help you find passion to discover what you love to do.
- It can be calming in finding your sense of balance and peace again.
- It can help you become aware of your emotions, feelings and thoughts to communicate, interact and connect with yourself.
- It can help you be in the present moment where you are communicating with your mind, interacting with your body and connecting to your heart.
“During practice, experiment with expanding your awareness to include not only your thoughts and feelings but also your breath or heart center.
As you expand your awareness to include everything, you’ll release your grip on any one thing and begin to relax into the stillness.”~Suzanne Heyn
Thinking is like wandering it is GOOD for your whole being!
- Allow your thoughts to flow.
- Allow your body to wander.
- Allow your heart to love.
Give yourself permission to do what is best for your whole self!