Blogging and writing has burst my bubble and blown my world a little more wide open! I enjoy sharing my experiences with my readers, especially life experiences. Plus I gain NEW! perspectives when my readers share back with me their experiences. I am learning more about myself and my whole being through this experience!
- I enjoy the sharing and the inspiration.
- I enjoy the motivation and the engagement.
- I enjoy the growing and the empowering.
- I enjoy the love and the happiness.
- I enjoy the emotional and the spiritual.
- I enjoy the joy and the celebration.
- I enjoy the teachable moments and the lessons.
- I enjoy the growth and the change.
- I enjoy the experiences and stories of adventure.
- I enjoy the journey and the creating of our stories.
When I first started blogging I felt vulnerable and was unsure just how to put myself out there! I am glad I did it though and learned humility and humor along the way. I take it in stride and have fun with it and laugh. I love being creative and expressing my passions!
I am supportive and share myself and my experiences! I am willing to learn and gain knowledge. I am open to developing and experiencing growth. I am all for inspiring and being a positive force!
I love that my writing connects and that I am not alone in what I am experiencing! Sometimes I need a new perception or perspective. Sometimes I need those teachable moments to learn from. Sometimes I discover that I am communicating and discussing the same thing that someone else has been thinking about. It is so relatable at times!
I love reading and getting lost in a great story! I enjoy reading other blogs due to the connection and the support as well as the inspiration and making me think. For me reading, writing and photographing is so transformative to me! There is that exchange of connecting and experiencing with myself and with other people.
(Photos by RSheridan)