Yourself the Gift of You
By Living a Good Life
I have been thinking about . . .
- Thriving versus living.
- Monetary versus richness.
- Letting go versus hanging on.
- Releasing versus freeing.
- Wanting versus needing.
- Settling versus growing.
- Comfort versus experiencing.
- Chaos versus balance.
What Do You Give To Yourself?
I give myself . . .
How Do You Give To Others?
I give . . .
- Interaction and Connection
- Sharing and Experiencing
What are Your Gifts, Talents and Passions?
I am . . .
How Do You Live the Good Life?
- My “Home Sweet Home” is With My Greatest Someone.
- Loving Myself, My Greatest Someone and My Greatest Someones.
- Appreciating the Life I Do Have.
- Communicating, Interacting and Connecting.
- Making Memories and Life Experiences.
- Celebrating More!!!
- Hoping, Wishing and Dreaming.
- Being Mindful of the Good and the Positive.
- Being an Inspiration as well as Passionate.
- Feeling Good in general.
- Acceptance as well as Forgiveness to Myself and Others.
- Learning, Developing, Growing, and Experiencing.
- Being In the Present Moment and Enjoying the Process.
(Photos by RSheridan)