The Word I Have Been Looking For
I have been in a writing rut lately and for about a month I have had a word escape the fore front of my mind to end up stuck on the tip of my tongue. I cannot remember the word though that escaped until recently when it shouted out to me. This will be my word for 2017!
What do you do with what you hope and wish for? Want and crave? Dream and desire? Visualize the details to the big picture?
You take it and manifest it aka Go For It & Do It! Then Manifest More of it!
We all are capable of attracting what we need through our decisions and choices! You have to step out of your way and stop putting obstacles up. You have to release resistance by tuning into your insecurities and fears by coming from a place of love and from within yourself. We are all capable of attracting abundance in our lives by manifesting it!
Not only do you create the space you need, you set the boundaries too! Find your path to journey along. Create your story chapter by chapter. Discover the life that you MANIFEST each and every day by doing and going for it!
- My biggest take away from 2016 is having to remind myself to slow down and keep it more simple.
- The best advice I received in 2016 is that it is less traumatic when you make mistakes daily instead of one day having one mistake that just trips you up and knocks you down.
- Most of all is LOVE as well as being appreciative, thankful and grateful for what you do have in your life!
If I learned anything in 2016 it was that the work continues! Really think about what is optimal and sustainable for you and what works best for you too. Then start doing it! In a short period of time you may see a difference in your productivity and energy. It is okay to slow the pace down at times and take the time to relax and rest!
You are worthy and you are deserving! You have to be open to receiving what the world has to offer you by learning, experiencing growth and gaining life experiences. Remember that!
Also Remember . . .
- Schedule you into your week by taking 5 minutes, 30 minutes or an hour to be with yourself.
- Move your body every hour (i.e. stretch, get out of your chair, take the stairs, go for a walk, etc.).
- Make time to play and have some much deserved fun time.
- Find that quiet place to take a few minutes to relax, recharge, release, and rest.
- Practice self-care in being and doing for you and your whole well being.
- Take time off for your health and sanity.
What Are You Going to Manifest in 2017? Love to Hear, Please Share!