Tuning & Tapping Into It!
What Does Passion Mean? Where Does It Come From?
Self Being & Self Love
I think about self being and self love. What are you receiving? What are you giving, especially of yourself? How are you caring and loving your whole being?
- Building a solid foundation to live from.
- Tuning into your whys to tap into your needs and wants.
- Dreaming and desiring.
- Coming from a place of love. Following your heart.
It is about valuing and honoring yourself! Knowing how to receive and give. Giving and receiving is about the way you treat yourself and how you treat others too. Creating space and setting boundaries. How you show up in your life to be there for yourself and your greatest someones!
Compassion & Empathy
I think about compassion and empathy. Tuning into your feelings, emotions and thoughts as well as others. Understanding that we all are on our own journeys!
- How are you supportive to yourself as well as others?
- How do you approach the way you speak, interact and connect?
- How do you show and share kindness, compassion and care?
- How do you step outside of yourself and at times your comfort zone to be there for another person?
Really think about developing your coping toolkit and practicing compassion and empathy! Learning to expand and be more open. Developing a willingness to fully immerse yourself in your experiences. Practicing to be less reactionary by tuning into the care, especially in reflecting how you want to be treated and treating others the same way. You have the same need as everyone else to feel loved, appreciated and connected!
Control & Power
I think about control and power. How many energies do you have inside of you to tune and tap into. It is about using your time and energy effectively and efficiently. You cannot be and do for all!
- The need to pause to reflect.
- The need to relax and rest to re-energize and recharge.
- The need to ask for help and support.
Remember to take care of you and make yourself a priority! There are times you may need to power through, but then give yourself a much needed break and some down time. You can learn not to take on so much and even say no to certain things. You can slow down or even step back. You need to find your natural rhythm in living your life!