To Receive, Release & Give
I was in the process of writing a blog post on manifesting receiving when I read an article On Mind Body Green by Dr. Danielle Dowling called How to Manifest Abundance In Your Relationships & Finances. Her words just SPOKE to me. The main reason her words spoke to me is the connection between receiving and releasing!
Dr. Dowling’s number one tip for abundant success is RELEASE in any are of your life! She talks about saying to yourself “I release so that I may receive.”
- Release resentment (that you haven’t gotten it yet).
- Release expectation (of what it should look like).
- Release attachment (to the eventual outcome).
I think about that desire for abundance and how to attract it. I think about that need of getting what you want in your life to live your life.
It is like a teeter totter! On one side release seems simple and easy. On the other side release can be difficult and challenging. I think it comes down to being true to who you are by believing, valuing, loving, and trusting yourself!
In knowing your essential inner being you can go after what you need, crave, want, and desire! You can find your healthiness and happiness. You can discover your passions and loves. It starts with you and from within you!
It is about building a good foundation for yourself! Practicing to shift, change and transition to develop and grow. Experiencing to live a good, full life. Creating your story as you journey along!
It is about being there and helping yourself connect more deeply to who you are and your world!
Really connecting with your whole being . . .
- To Communicate
- To Listen
- To Interact
- To Engage
It is about that triple combo in RECEIVING, RELEASING and GIVING! Being open to the possibilities and opportunities. Learning when you need to slow down, step back or even speed up a bit. Being, doing and going for what really matters to you and what you truly love to do!
Ask Yourself and Think About . . .
- What are you learning and experiencing?
- How are you developing and growing?
- How do you tune into and tap into your curiosity and creativity?
- What stories and memories are you creating along your journey?
- How are you communicating, interacting, connecting, and engaging with yourself?
- How are you effectively using your time and energy?