Making The Choices
That Are BEST For You
In Living Your Life
In creating this healthier lifestyle I have become my own personal health and happy advocate!
Loving Your Whole Being
- Love your whole being and share that love with yourself and others.
- Come from a place of love.
- Follow your heart.
- Love to laugh; laughter is great for the whole being.
- Spend your time and your energy with laughing, loving and life-loving beings.
Loving yourself = feeling good! Feeling good = health and happiness and love!
- Open yourself and your world up; blow it wide open.
- Think in new ways by changing your perspective and being open to others and your world.
- ENJOY life; laugh, play and have a great time.
- Be a part of the change within the world you live in and it will AMAZE you.
Opening and Closing
- Open yourself to the good and the positive.
- Learn, develop and grow.
- Gain life experiences.
- Learn to release and let go of what is no longer working for you or serving you, especially in your best interest.
I have discovered . . .
- A weekly exercise routine that works best for me and my schedule.
- I actually enjoy exercising.
- It makes me happy and makes me feel good.
I enjoy eating and trying and tasting foods! I love getting my allotted fruits and veggies in every day. I also get my water in throughout the day too. I find in nourishing myself throughout my day I can do what I need to do with energy! I also feel better too!
- Be mindful of what you do put into your body to nourish it.
- You have one body and you need to take care of it and treat it well.
- Remember to eat fresh and eat the rainbow too.
- Eating and nourishing affects your well being and your whole being.
Savor every bite and treat yourself every so often too!
I nurture myself by trying to stay on the sunny side and look for the good and the positive!
- Use affirmations and mantras throughout the day.
- Simple tell yourself that you love yourself.
- Remember to set your tone, attitude, ego, etc. for the day.
- Think loving and nurturing thoughts to yourself.
- Think before reacting.
- Be your biggest cheerleader and supporter.
- Practice friendliness with yourself and others.
- You deserve goodness so be on the lookout for it.
Listen to yourself, follow your heart and trust your gut! I call it that ding, ding moment and it is important to listen for it and tune into it. Tap into that inner belief and faith in yourself. Be true to yourself, your values and your honor system. Learn to live from within yourself and share that with yourself and others!
- Ask yourself what you need and want.
- Reflect on your day to release and let go of what you no longer need or want.
- Tune into and tap into your whole being to feel good, happy and healthy.
Being the Student of Living Your Life
I love being a student and learning something fresh and new!
- Imagine and create.
- Release your inner child.
- Switch things up and go for spontaneity for a change of pace.
- Hope, wish and dream.
- Wander and wonder; escape, get lost and find yourself again.
Get out there, go and experience!
- Seek it out, soak it in and take in every experience, especially the ones that nurture and nourish you.
- Discover the magic that living your life brings you in so many ways.
- Travel, explore and adventure.
Nothing Better Than Going and Having Amazing Adventures!
Relaxing and Resting
I find that I crave relaxing and resting lately! Slowing down and giving myself the time to recharge and reenergize. I crave a good night’s sleep too! I feel that I am better able to engage in living my life when I get that much needed break of down time.
- Climb in bed and read a good book or even better take a nap.
- Unplug from ALL technology.
- Find a quiet place to find solitude and solace for your whole being.
- DO NOTHING! I love this one.
- Get outside and surround yourself with nature and the Great Outdoors.
(Photos by RSheridan)