Not Talked About Enough!
Do you ever crave comfort? I really hope you do!
I am not sure if comfort helps simplify or simplifying creates comfort!
- How does comfort help you simplify?
For me simplicity can create clarity as well as connect me to my creative being too! There are times you need to clear your mind. There are times you need to clean and organize your being and the environment you live in. Think about how you can simplify throughout your day!
Bring more simplicity into each and every day! Think about what you want to create in your life and let it in!
- How does comfort affect your whole, well being?
- How does comfort connect you to your self, soul and spirit?
What do you do for yourself for self comfort? Knowing what brings you comfort is key to releasing and relaxing as well as recharging and restoring your whole being. What do you do for yourself to fill up the tank? From energizing to balancing to motivating to calming. Remember to really tap into that when you need it most!
- How is your comfort sacred to you and your well being?
You have the choice in how you practice for you and your whole well being when it comes to supporting your health and wellness. You make the decision in what matters the most to you as well as your whole well being.
Remember to create that space for yourself! To honor yourself. To live with intention, meaning and purpose. To make time for your practice. That matters and is sacred to each and everyone of us too!
- How does comfort provide self encouragement and self empowerment?
Do you want to drive or be driven when it comes to living life! Connecting to your heart and soul. Tuning into your intuition and instincts. Growing into the person you want to be. Being true to yourself!
How do you become one with yourself! I open up my posture, stand tall, feel my toes to my fingers and just deep breathe. It helps you envision and evoke your physical presence and your inner power. Think of yourself rooted from the ground on up!
- How do you create the time and the space you need?
Living can be fast and busy. Pause and breathe. Living can be complicated and messy. Take a break to relax and rest.
Being aware and making the time to be in the here and now! Knowing where you are and being in that moment. Experiencing, expanding, and growing!
- Ignite your curiosity and spark your interests.
- Discover your purpose in what drives you and your passions in what motivates you.
- Try new things and continue to learn.
- Give yourself more of what you love, especially joy and happiness!