Questioning Yourself Each & Every Day
I have been thinking about performing lately. Your motivation and drive. Your energy and ambition. Your power and control. Do you really put different parts of yourself into action?
- For seeking approval.
- For meeting expectations.
- For finding purpose.
- For determining choices.
- For proving and pleasing and ensuring “abc” and “xyz”.
Do you perform for you? or Do you look to receive it from other people?
Really think about what you are giving and receiving to yourself. Do you know your “whys” in what you need and want as well as crave and desire. Are you doing what you want, especially in what works best for you. Make that time to communicate and connect with your whole being!
Start making time to do self checks to determine your needs and if those needs are being met or not! Start asking yourself questions and seek the answers that work best for you. You may find yourself saying “No!” to let in a “Yes!” to what you need!
Top Questions to Ask Yourself
- Your Greatest Someones – Who makes you feel loved and supported? Who do you want to spend quality time with to form a deeper connection with?
- Play Time – Are you doing what you love? Are you making time for yourself?
- Prospects – How do you want to save and spend your hard earned monies?
- Work – Are you passionate? Does it inspire, motivate and drive you?
- Community – Do you have that sense of belonging? Do you want to get out to explore and adventure?
The best gift you can give yourself is being true to who you are! Believing and valuing you. Supporting and trusting you. Respecting you by setting boundaries and creating your personal space. Knowing your passions and loves as well as your talents and gifts. You are your biggest love, friend and cheerleader in living your life!
(Photos by RSheridan)
Life Is Too Short NOT To LIVE IT Each and Every Day! Love to Hear Your Thoughts, Please Share.
My blogs have a message or two or three to share with my readers. The hardest part is generating GREAT CONTENT to keep my readers coming back. Some days it is quite the challenge! However, that being said my readers help me in wanting to write great content.
So Thank You!!!
There are 3 key components to generating great content as a blog writer.
#1 Know Your Readers.
I have found that you really cannot generate and write great content until you really know your readers. What content brings your readers back? I now know what my teachers were trying to tell me about knowing your audience! So key as a writer, especially being a blog writer with so many blogs out there. Really need to stand your ground in the blogosphere!!!
Just Enjoying Life Here!!! (Photo by RSheridan)
#2 Know Your Subject Matter.
Your subject matter is basically the meat of the great content! For instance, travel. Then you fill around the meat with various topics, issues and questions pertaining to travel. Sorta like your veggies, grains and dessert. Your subject matter helps fuel discussion and comments, which is pretty cool when you actually hear from your readers!
Becoming One With the Ocean (Photo by RSheridan)
#3 Know Your Message
Here is the FUN part of blogging, knowing and getting your message out there! Also, how you present that message out there and to your readers is so very important too!
- My Main Message – Travel, Explore & Adventure!
- My Secondary Message – Just Be Open to Life’s Possibilities and Live it to the Fullest!
- My Final Message – JUST HAVE SOME DARN FUN!!!
Cheers!!! (Photo by RSheridan)
Here’s to Writing Great Content! Thanks From the Bottom of My Heart & Keep Reading!!!