Spark Your Creativity
You know that creative being is inside you, right! Most of us have a need to create. You know you want to color outside the lines and think outside the box!
How to get motivated and let the creative juices just flow?
Inspiration and motivation is two-fold with creativity. When we lack inspiration and motivation it may be a sign to get the creative juices flowing and get out of the normal routine. Then we need inspiration and motivation to be creative. It is all part of the creative process.
Where to Start!
- Try something new.
- Up for a Little Challenge – Try something you do not think you are very good at.
- Get curious and explore lots of different things.
- Learn, learn, learn lots of different things.
- Journal and write.
- Read and color.
- Cook and bake.
- Photography or painting.
- A picture, a motivational quote or an inspirational story.
- Get out into nature.
- Be around other creative beings.
- Play music and dance.
- Meditating or letting your mind wander.
Another key piece of the creative process is to let the creativity go and let it evolve! Focus on the process at hand. Express your whole self. Just envision, innovate and create!
Love and enjoy the process of creating! Take pleasure and joy from creating and let it inspire and motivate your whole being. Be proud of what you create because it is an expression of you. Most of all do it because you love it!