Release, Rebalance and Renew
September is a reflecting and reviewing month for me.
- Reflecting back on the past months and then looking ahead to Fall, the Holidays and the New Year.
- Reviewing your progress so far and starting to plan for the months ahead.
- Releasing and letting go of what is no longer working for you or serving your best interests.
- Rebalancing to find your center.
- Renewing your whole being.
Basically a self check in with your whole being!
- Where are you spending your time and energy?
- Where is your focus and attention directing or drawing you to?
- Are you making time for yourself to do for your whole well being?
Really think about stepping back from doing and moving into being more. Communicate with yourself to release and let go. Interact with yourself and your whole being to rebalance. Connect to your whole well being to recharge for your health, wellness and happiness.
Remember to reconnect with your greatest someones too. Communicate and interact one-on-one as well as face-to-face. Really spend quality time with one another. Remind yourself to do for you so you can do for others.
I want to savor and soak this time of the year in. Not get sucked into the rush of going and doing. I need to remind myself of my limits to create space for myself as well as my greatest someones. When I feel relaxed and rested, I feel good, energized and renewed.