How DO You DO KIND To Your Whole Well Being
It is so IMPORTANT to practice kindness for yourself and your whole well being! You are also able to share that kindness with others too!
Think about the chances and opportunities given to you daily, weekly and/or monthly! Remember to acknowledge the wins. Remember to celebrate. It helps inspire and motivate you!
My Top 3
- Spending quality time with my greatest someone(s). (Due to COVID a little different with social distancing, however; thank goodness for technology.)
- Taking time for myself throughout the week for my overall health, exercise and wellness.
- Bookending. Taking 30-minutes for myself at the start of the day and at the end of the day.
(Photos by RSheridan)
Self Care = Self Love! Love to Hear How You Are Practicing Kindness, Please Share.
I recently read an article by Susan Verde on 3 Simple Ways to Raise Generous Children. It got me thinking that as adult am I still a generous and kind being. Between juggling, multitasking and stressing I am sure I am less than human some days. We all have a lot on our mind and a list that seems never ending day in and day out!
Susan’s 3 Simple Ways
- Start Small.
- Take a Mindful Approach.
- Catch Them in the Act.
Small & Simple
When I think start small I think simple too.
- Holding a door.
- Lending a hand.
- Giving a greeting or a compliment.
- Treating people how you like to be treated.
- Making someone’s day.
Being kind is a great place to start in setting the tone to have a good day! To really make a difference in being genuine and generous. Saying hello, sharing a smile, expressing a compliment, holding a door open, etc. Those random acts of kindness! I know it makes my day.
Mindful & Present
How do you approach being generous and being kind with a loving heart and generous spirit?
- How do you feel in that present moment?
- How do you feel when you are on either the giving or receiving side?
- How do you communicate, interact and connect?
- How do you keep the judgements, perceptions and expectations in check?
When I think taking a mindful approach I think about being mindful of the experience too.
My trick when the going gets me down is to remember to smile and/or even laugh! It helps me get back on track to having a good day. It reminds me to slow the pace down and just breathe. It makes me take time out for myself and my whole being!
When I think about the act of being generous and being kind I think about . . .
- Are we walking the talk?
- Are we instilling that within ourselves and sharing that with others?
- Are we generous, kind and compassionate beings at the very essence of it all?
A thank you. Providing praise. Recognizing some one for helping out, being kind, a job well done, etc. It makes a difference and can have an impact on the person you approach as well as yourself!
Coming from a place of love . . . to know that I am loving and loved, to know what I need and want, to be grateful and thankful, to be supportive to myself as well as others! I am practicing coming from a place of love every day. To listen, to belief and to trust in myself. To value myself by making the decisions and choices that are best for me. To follow my heart and do more of what I love!
Ask Yourself . . .
- How do we open up to what we need let alone knowing what others need?
- How do we love and support ourselves as well as give that back to others?
- How do we show gratitude in what we do have?
- How do we shift that mindset and change the perspective on a daily basis?
(Photos by RSheridan)
Love to Hear From You, Please Share Your Thoughts!
“Compassion is the beating heart of all spiritual practices.
The peace you seek comes from the peace you create.
Extend your compassion to all beings today, including yourself.”~Kris Carr
Think about it!
Experiencing . . .
What peace are you seeking?
My Top 3
- Much more patience.
- Going with the flow.
- Releasing and letting go.
Seeking . . .
What peace are you creating?
My Top 3
- Leading with my heart more and coming from a place of love.
- Believing, valuing and trusting myself.
- Doing more of what I love to do, which makes me a healthier and happier being.
Everyone truly benefits from kindness and compassion! Everyone wants TO BE . . . happy, free, [insert a word]!
Creating . . . (Photos by RSheridan)
What Kindness Are You Sharing Today? Love to Hear, Please Share!