Check Out! – Faced With – Part 1
Think Outside of the Oh Crud Box
- What Can You Control, Leverage, Influence?
- What Are Your Options/Solutions?
- Think Inside Yourself & Outside of the Box!
I take myself within in order to think outside of the box! I also like to form a plan of attack when being faced with a challenge. I feel like it gives me back the control in the situation. Just playing trial and error at times!
Life Can Be Messy! (Photo by RSheridan)
DO NOT Let IT Have POWER Over YOU!
- Phone a Friend
- Write Down Options or Pros & Cons
- Just Work Through It & Take the Time YOU Need
- Think About the Other Times You Have OVERCAME a Obstacle/Challenge
- Lean on Your Support Network – Just Connect with Others!
Remind Yourself that You have a Purpose –
That You Belong & Make a Difference in Your Life & To Others!
Give yourself a break – give your body, mind and spirit a time out to reboot! It may distract yourself so you do not become “Debbie Downer”. You can cry, laugh or have a melt down; have a good laugh! Give yourself a positive boost through laughter.
- Let Go of Your Emotions
- Get Relaxation & Rest
- Eat Well – Nourish Your Body, Mind & Spirit
- Get Moving – Exercise Your Body, Mind & Spirit
- Release Tension & Stress
- Get Calm and Assertive; Not Reactionary