Being . . . Flowing . . . Rolling . . .
Drumroll please . . .
- Doing more of what I love.
- Embracing the journey and
- Knowing I am right where I need to be.
- Continuing on the journey of self.
- Coming from a place of love by following my heart.
- Learning to appreciate the challenges to “Discover My Strong”.
- Discovering myself to improve and become the best version of myself.
- Practicing to process in order to progress.
- Knowing that I do not have to have it all figured out to keep moving ahead.
- Accepting change by learning to go with the flow.
“It’s easier for you to let go of things when they fall apart because you know better things are falling into place.”~Shannon Kaiser
My Top 10 for 2016 is going to keep me focused and motivated throughout the year! Every opportunity is a learning lesson to help me grow and gain experiences. I am going to go with the flow by learning to dance. 123, 321 – Every step back is another step forward!
Starting . . . Going . . . Shifting . . . (Photos by RSheridan)
If 2015 taught me anything it was to learn how to reset and to keep practicing! Adjust . . . change . . . transition . . . Embracing who I am to become the best version of myself!