The 1st Degree – Seek
I have been thinking lately about questions and answers, especially in what I am seeking to create and/or bring into my life! I am learning that doubts can become beliefs that I truly value. I am learning that there are no right or perfect answers unless you ask the right questions. Every question is practice to start making progress!
Opening Up . . .
The 2nd Degree – Create
My Word for 2016
For the first quarter of the new year I am working on putting down roots to make a home to nest for a bit. Three moves within three years takes a toll on a person. I am continuing to experience growth with smart, hard work, especially professionally.
In the second quarter of the new year I want to make time to create!
- To take pleasure and enjoy more.
- To play, laugh and have fun.
- To explore and adventure.
- To love and to live.
- To create . . . to envision . . .
Needing To . . .
I need to engage my excitement and energy! I need to invite my desires into each and every day. I need to practice and learn to develop and grow. I need to gain life experiences to create my story and make lifelong memories!
The 3rd Degree – Engage
There are so many ways to engage when it comes to living your life each and every day!
- Be present, engage and involve your whole being.
- Converse, interact and connect.
- Use your senses.
- Utilize your whole being; mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
- Encourage mindfulness, awareness, presence, and practice into daily life.
- Stretch your comfort zone by trying, testing, practicing, etc.
- Travel, adventure, and explore.
In Motion . . . (Photos by RSheridan)