Love Sweet Love
We all search and seek out love! How do you manifest love for yourself? How about others, especially your greatest someones?
- To love and be loved.
- To give and to receive.
- To belong and be a part of something.
How do you open your heart as well as your mind to receive the love you are searching and seeking?
- Knowing what you want and why.
- Learning to forgive, especially yourself.
- Learning how to be open to receive what you want.
- Learning to release and let go of what is no longer serving you.
- Stretching . . . experiencing . . . growing . . .
Really think about shifting gears! Coming from a place of love versus fear. Getting the mind and the heart together as one team. Believing, valuing and trusting yourself by being who you are!
Do you know what you want and why! What do you want to receive? What do you want to give? A key piece in manifesting is getting clear on exactly what it is you want and the reasoning behind it (aka the why?)!
- What is your practice? Coming from a place of love in following your heart.
- What is your focus? Being clear on why you want what you want.
- What is your passion? Doing more of what you love.
- What is your purpose? Tuning and tapping into your hopes and wishes as well as your dreams and desires.
Learning to forgive and letting go of the guilt in being and doing for YOU! You will start to open up more. You will start to attract more of what you want. In being more open and in attracting more of what you want you will open yourself to the possibilities and opportunities!
What are you opening to? Involve your mind and heart and whole being. Engage your senses and feelings. Imagine and envision. In knowing what it is you want you bring that into your life by manifesting, attracting, going for it, and doing it!
Practicing and learning to release and let go! Especially of what is no longer working for you or serving your best interest. This is not so easy when you want to be the one in control! Think about how you can be more open to receiving what you want.
- Being curious and exploring.
- Adventuring and trying new things.
- Being flexible in order to shift, transition and just adapt.
- Learning, developing and experiencing growth.
- Stretching yourself and your whole being from the inside out.
- Gaining those life experiences and lifetime memories.
- Expressing what you want and why!