Creating Your Story One Experience, One Moment, One Chapter At A Time
You find your path and define it as you go along. Your path sets you on the course to journey along. Those experiences and those moments become a part of the story you create.
- There are times you have to ask for help along the way. This helps you communicate, interact, connect, and engage.
- There are times you have to ask for directions. This helps you in stopping to process. This helps you in pausing to breathe. This helps you redirect.
- There are times you have to unpack and regroup; mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually. This helps you create space and set boundaries. This also helps you learn how to release and let go of what is no longer working or serving your best interests.
It can be uncomfortable to open yourself up, however; vulnerability helps you grow and evolve! Being vulnerable is okay and not a weakness or flaw. It can become an essential part of who you are and how you express yourself by living from within your being! Humility goes a long way too.
We all experience the good, the bad, at times the ugly, and everything in between! You can be in control of how you make decisions and choices. You can be in control of how you respond and react. It can serve you or sabotage you and you choose which one it will be!
Make the time to slow down and be more! All that rushing about. All those excuses about not having the time. Stop the “busyness” – your 20’s turn into your 40’s and your 40’s into your 80’s before your own eyes in hurrying and rushing about to the next and the next and the next!
Remember . . .
- MAKE Time For Yourself. Make the space you need for you and your whole well being.
- DO What You Love. Find the fun and play as well as the joy and happiness.
- TAKE Note of the Beauty Around You. Practice to progress . . . Be grateful, appreciative and thankful . . . Celebrate more . . .
- EMBRACE Your Journey. Explore, adventure, travel . . . Communicate and interact as well as engage and connect . . . Learn, experience growth and gain life experiences . . .