Slowing Down, Staying Present
How do you keep up the pace while finding that balance that works best for you?
I recently had a woe is me moment. I am guilty of getting sucked into the hurry mode lately. I needed to stop feeding into that mode too. Then I had that aha! moment!
I felt so much better in being a calmer being with a clearer head! Basically declutter your being as well as your life on a daily basis. It is hard to be, create, build, do, etc. when you have to much on your plate and running low on energy. Basically slow down to be a better processor and communicator!
“We generally experience less stress and fewer struggles in life when we move and speak slowly and mindfully.”~Chogyam Trungpa
That aha! moment taught me two important things! I need to be giving myself the love I deserve each and every day. I need to practice my coping skills to be more resilient. That will help me reconnect to my balance when I go off the rails!
Staying the course . . .
Practice . . .
- Switching to manual and shifting into neutral.
- Connecting with your breathe. Breath in . . . Breathe Out . . . Repeat . . .
- Adjusting your speed to slowing down and coasting; physically and mentally.
I love this advice from Cara Bradley!
“Pausing, taking a deep breath and paying attention to the transition of entering a new space is an effective way of becoming present.”
You hurry less and learn to slow yourself down! You stress less and focus more. You make yourself a happier and healthier being. You have the power to be in control and take charge!
Being . . . Practicing . . . Growing . . .
Giving Yourself the Love You Deserve
Giving love . . . feeling love . . . love sweet love . . .
A healthy and happy being lets the possibilities and opportunities in by coming from a place of love and following your heart!
- Follow what feels good to you and serves you best.
- Make time for yourself and your whole being, especially for relaxation and rest.
- Take the path that is meant for you to journey along.
- Let go of the guilt in taking and making time for YOU!
You become more open and available in enjoying life’s experiences!
Do what feels good to you that brings you joy, happiness and ultimate pleasure! It truly attracts what you need and love to do in living the good life. When you believe and trust in yourself and live from within it leads you down your path to journey along!
I want to carry the good and the positive energy with me daily! Make the time to do for you. Make relaxation and rest a priority. Your whole being will love you and thank you!
Remember to clear your path! Stop putting up barriers that you create. Let go of the right and the perfection. Practice to progress in learning, growing and gaining life experiences!
Journeying Along . . .
Let go of the guilt too! It can be such a deterrent in being, creating, doing, etc. It can also keep you stuck and not moving forward. It can let your mind take control. It is not easy to do and is certainly a process to practice in order to progress in down lowing the guilt!
You need to open your mind to dream and follow your heart to what you desire! You need to learn how to process your thoughts, feelings and emotions. You need to learn how to process perfections and expectations to do for yourself. You need to remain true to who you are to truly go after what your heart desires and loves to do!
What does being resilient mean?
- Think about practicing your coping skills. Developing a coping tool kit to become more resilient.
- Think about building upon your strengths and turning your weaknesses into strengths. Sharing your gifts and strengths with yourself and others.
- Think about your challenges and struggles. Learning to cope. Developing your character. Doing it for your overall well being.
- Think about handling it and dealing with it. Persevering. Being humble and kind to yourself and others.
- Think about it as a learning and growing experience. Gaining important life experiences.
Resilience is a skill that you can develop! It is like strengthening another muscle and it gets stronger with practice, time and hard work. Where does the strength come from to handle as well as deal with what is thrown at us? By practicing your coping skills. By being true to who you are to believe and trust in yourself to make good decisions. By taking control and using your energies to be resilient.
Thinking . . . Learning . . . Gaining Experiences . . .
Ask Yourself These 2 Questions!
- How do you tune into those feelings, thoughts and emotions to tap into being resilient?
- How do you think being resilient helps in being a happier as well as healthier being?
Coping and resilience gives us the ability to overcome and bounce back! Changing your responses and putting the reactionary on the down low. Shifting your perceptions and putting the attitude on the down low. Experiencing personal growth through learning, developing and experiencing!
Remember you have control in how you respond and react to what life throws at you! To be open to the possibilities and opportunities, especially those true meaning life lessons. To build strength and resilience to endure challenges and struggles. To become stronger by learning, growing and experiencing!
Being true to who you are, especially your beliefs and values! To define your identity and find your purpose and passion in living your life to the fullest. To build that solid foundation to grow from and experience it all. Life is messy beautiful with many layers to explore and experience!
“Knowing in advance that we will come out of it stronger reduces some of the sting.
We all have the power to be the strongest, most resilient version of ourselves.”~Zelana Montminy
Loving & Living . . . CONQUER TODAY!!! (Photos by RSheridan)
In being able to cope and be resilient you have the ability to be a healthy and happy whole being! Love to Hear Your Thoughts, Please Share!