Get curious and explore! Let your creative side loose. Let your inner kid come out to play, laugh and have fun. Be and do what makes you happy and makes your whole being feel good!
Here’s another thought on being curious . . . do you tune and tap into what you are EXPERIENCING in your curiosity!
What are you experiencing?
- It it a teaching lesson.
- It is a growth experience.
- Do you just need to be with yourself for that moment.
- Does it require no action and doing nothing in that moment.
- Does it require you to act and take action.
- Are you in a place of awareness.
It takes you and the experience to another level in connecting and engaging! Pause to soak it in. Center to focus in. Check in your whole being to experience!
Think about discovery and the possibilities waiting out there for you to grab!
Are you on auto pilot or manual? Practice listening instead of speaking and/or doing. Tune in versus out. Be alert and open. Be awake and aware. What is at least one thing you can take away or learn today?
- To be open and put yourself out there to learn, grow and experience.
- To be the best version of yourself and to do that through self love, care, kindness, and compassion.
- To be flexible in exploring and discovering as well as growing and experiencing.
Think about movement! To give you clarity and calmness. To give you balance and stability. To wander and ponder. It helps you work through things, figure out solutions and just keep moving!
To Just BE
- To be mindful and present.
- To be your time keeper in how and what you spend your time and energy on.
Think about being completely present in what you are doing right at that moment! Make the time to focus on the task at hand. To be fully engaged and connected. It is so worth it!
BE the Stretch
How can you stretch your comfort zone? It truly starts from within in how you feel. That inquiry in asking yourself what you need and why!
- Finding the meaning and what matters in your why.
- Awakening and growing . . .
- Opening yourself up to the possibilities.
- Discovering and experiencing . . .
- Putting your focus and energy on what you truly need.
- Empowering and emerging . . .
Think about quality versus quantity when it comes to your being, health and wellness and life in general!
BE the Moment
What are those moments that made you proud that you went for it and did it?
- Those moments that are exciting and freeing at the same time.
- Those moments that make you satisfied and fulfilled.
- Those moments where your whole being is in play; mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually!
That is authentic and abundance all rolled into one whole package! To be strong in your whys and empowered to meet your needs. To reach your full potential by knowing who you are and what works best for you. That self reflection, that self inquiry, that self check . .