Seeking Your “Whys” In What You Need
I have been thinking about being tested lately.
- How do you find the gratitude to be grateful?
- How do you feel blessed?
- How do you wrap your head around it? Let alone make peace with it.
I am sure we all have thoughts of why me, why was I chosen! Determination versus denial. Resilience versus challenge. Gratitude and hope for the good, the bad and everything in between!
It is so we can teach ourselves as well as others how to be strong!
- With love and support.
- With our biggest cheerleaders by our sides cheering us on.
- With time and healing.
- With determination and strength.
- With resilience and the ability to cope (aka hope).
- By building each other up when everything else around us seems to be breaking down.
It is so we can determine why we need what we need! The possibilities and opportunities. The gifts and the blessings. When your “whys” come to fruition in what you need!
Do you reflect on . . .
- Your blessings.
- Your opportunities that you have been given.
- Your gifts that you are grateful to have.
- Your life experiences and memories that you treasure.
I think about anticipation, attraction and action! What is your purpose? Seeking and searching . . . Where are you being directed? Discovering and exploring . . . Taking action!
- How do you anticipate what you need?
- How do you attract your “whys” to get what you need?
- How do you put those “whys” into action to go after what you need?
Are you anticipating the next thing once you have what you need? Or Do you savor the moment?
Do you expect instant gratification at times? Especially in having technology at your fingertips.
Really think about what you are inviting into your life!
- The challenges that help you experience growth.
- The lessons learned along with the experiences.
- The possibilities and opportunities as well as the chances and risks given and taken.
- The tough times that test your strength and endurance.
- The memories created that tell your story as you journey along.
It matters and makes it so worth it! Gratitude keeps hope alive. Healing is learning, especially in learning how to let go. Embracing the opportunities to help you realize your dreams can come true!