The Power That
In creating “self” and in creating “story” in your life and living your life you will learn, develop and grow! You can change your self as well as change your story as you go because every day is a new day to start and begin again. Your life is in constant flux and can change any time and any place along the journey!
Anatma: The self is always changing.
In creating “self” you have to feel a sense of “self”! Your values and beliefs. What you identify with, especially in defining yourself!
Is it about finding yourself? Or Creating “self”?
When I went on this journey of self I thought is was about finding myself. I have discovered that I need to focus on creating the self I need and want when it comes to living my life each and every day! I am more present and in the moment now. I need and want to do more of what I love and feed my passions!
I am having an interesting experience in that I am becoming more comfortable with the constant change in my life every day! It is not all about me and there is a bigger world to experience out there. It is about being open to the possibilities and the opportunities. It is about being in the present and conquering every new day!
I do not have to constantly change to my environment, however; I can “be” in an environment that is constantly changing!
- Practice acceptance and forgiveness of myself.
- Process my emotions, feelings and thoughts in order to release and let go of what is no longer working or serving me in living my life.
- Part of living life is the constant state of flux and learning to embrace it, love it and learn from it.
- Open my heart and come from a place of love because change and uncertainty can surprise and amaze me with wonderful gifts.
- There is nothing better than gaining life experiences.
(Photos by RSheridan)