Coming From A Place of Love
In Following Your Heart
To make each day a new day to start anew! Is a true blessing to appreciate and to be grateful and thankful for. To find the inspiration and motivation to be, to do and to just get out there! To treat each and every day as a gift to treasure. To be present, mindful and make every moment count!
The magical: By dreaming and desiring you develop, experience growth and gain experiences.
The reality: With determination, drive and hard work that your dreams can come true in focusing on what you need, want, crave, and most of all desire.
One BIG World Out There!
There is nothing more inspiring and motivating than visualizing your dreams and focusing on your desires! To find your strength within the challenges and the courage to continue on. To discover your heart’s desire by finding your loves and passions. To do what is true and best for you and your whole well being!
- To communicate, interact, connect, and engage your whole being.
- To nurture and nourish your whole well being.
- To be true and honest with yourself
- To believe, value and trust in who you are.
- To learn, experience growth and gain life experiences.
Being Your Own Captain . . .
Do you ask yourself what you want to focus your energy on? It is important to focus your energies on inspiration and determination as well as what motivates and drives you. Do you give it enough time and attention? It is important to create the time and space you need, especially to do more of what you love to do.
Think about how you dream and if you dream big enough or not! Think about your desires and if they challenge you enough to be you, do well and make you feel good. Think about how your dreams and desires make you curious to explore and discover your loves and passions as well as your potential and power. Think about how your dreams and desires make you feel, especially in making your heart joyful and your being happy!
Then get out there and pursue more of it! It does you good to hope, wish and dream. It does you good to go after what you need and want as well as crave and desire. Your desires are worthy of your time and energy to pursue if they are true to you and who you are!
Loving . . . Believing . . . Hoping . . . (Photos by RSheridan)
What Is Your Heart Telling You? Love to Hear, Please Share.
Question for You Today!
Does peacefulness come from your state of mind or from your heart? Or Is it a combination of the two?
In practicing to progress I have found myself tapping into my heart to heal instead of just tuning into my mind to clear it out! It was quite a wake up and peaked my curiosity. Are my decisions and choices decided by my mind or my heart? Will I act or react with my mind or my heart?
That play between perception and reality! How do I see things, especially from my mind’s point of view versus my heart’s point of view. Nothing is fixed and is in a constant state of flux, right!
That shift to opening my heart more, especially to myself and my whole being!
- How to love . . .
- How to communicate . . .
- How to interact . . .
- How to connect . . .
- How to be . . .
To be loving and kind. To be appreciative and complimentary. To be caring and compassionate. To be grateful and thankful.
To communicate with your inner voice. To interact with your inner being. To connect with your inner guidance system.
To be mindful and present. To be a healthy and happy being. To be passionate and do what you love. To cherish our gifts and talents.
To CRAVE this life we get to live each and every day!
How To Practice . . .
- By breathing in and breathing out. Focusing on your breath to release and let go.
- By taking it one step at a time and every once in a while just taking a big leap. Focusing on your sense of direction.
- By being more mindful and present. Focusing on what is going on with you and around you.
- By dreaming and visualizing peace and calm from the center of your being. Focusing in on what is filling your head. Focusing on filling your heart instead.
- By being loving and kind to your whole being. Focusing on being gentle and keep practicing to progress.
- By continuing to try. Pick yourself and start again. Focusing on the journey.
(Photos by RSheridan)
Here’s To Practicing Peacefulness and Focusing On Your Inner Calm Being! Love to Hear Your Thoughts, Please Share!