For Your Whole Being
How Do You Manifest Growth?
- In learning, experiencing growth and gaining life experiences.
- In being curious to explore and adventure.
- In laughing, playing and having fun.
- In being open to the possibilities and opportunities.
- In giving to yourself, especially your needs.
Fruition . . .
Do you factor in the thrill or the fear in your experiences? Depends on the experience, right! Being fearful is okay, especially when you try new things or even take risks. It is part of the experience process!
However, letting fear control, deter and make decisions for you is not the best end result when it comes to the experience. The self doubt and the high expectations. The telling yourself it will never work and tapping into those old, bad habits again. It is okay to feel fearful when experiencing, but do not let fear just stop you in your tracks and stop you from doing!
Take a step back to determine as well as acknowledge what is standing in your way (i.e. fear, guilt, etc.)! Announce to yourself what it is and then release and let it go. It is okay to tune into your emotions, feelings and thoughts. Really look at what you are gaining and/or losing if you stand in your way!
Boldness . . .
Think about the pure exhilaration and joy instead of letting fear take a front seat when you are experiencing! You may try that experience once and move on. You may try that experience again and again. Think about that you tried it and did it and maybe even liked it!
Give yourself the gift in being open to the possibilities and opportunities that come into your life! It can be refreshing and re-energizing to your whole being. It can be freeing too. Have fun with it!
You are more than capable!
- Own your value and worth.
- Belief and trust in yourself.
- Use that attitude to power you in what you want.
- Use your energy to be inspired, motivated and drive.
- Discover your loves, passions and desires.
- Be grateful, appreciative and thankful.
Be the best person you can be by growing, experiencing and changing for the better! Take that first step and do not worry if it is a baby step, a giant leap or somewhere in between. Take action by doing it for you. That going for it, doing it is the greatest accomplishment you can gift to yourself! It provides you the motivation to go for it and do it again and again and again!
Be a Pineapple – Stand Tall & Wear a Crown! (Photos by RSheridan)
You Get This One True Gift of Life – LIVE IT! Love to Hear Your Thoughts, Please Share.
Accepting who you are helps you build the foundation to learn, grow and gain experiences!
- To expand yourself versus keeping yourself small.
- Doing what is best for you versus perfection and what is right.
- To making mistakes and having failures and learning from those experiences.
- To celebrating the successes and the milestones.
A key piece in being a resilient being is to value who you are as well as believe and trust in yourself! That self acceptance and self respect. That self love and self forgiveness. Being there for YOU!
Think about building yourself up versus breaking yourself down to develop, improve and be the best you can be.
- Being your biggest encourager, motivator and cheerleader.
- Discovering more about who you are and how you tick.
- Looking into the expectations you have and the standards you set for yourself.
- Creating space to experience development and growth.
- Being more resilient and developing your coping skills toolkit.
- Changing . . . weaknesses to strengths . . . learning lessons into life experiences, etc.
Learning good self talk to inspire and motivate as well as encourage and cheer yourself on! Think about how you criticize, judge and interrograte yourself, especially those things that have become habits. Make good changes that work best for your whole being! Remember to do a self check of your whole being, including your current mood, ego and attitude. Become more loving, caring and kind in your self talk!
Learning to create space and set boundaries for yourself in order to show self value and self worth in how you want to be treated! You start tuning into your whole being in listening to it and knowing what it needs. You start to come from a place of love instead of fear. You start to know what matters to you and what is most important in living your life fully!
Learning to bounce back is a great life skill to practice, learn and develop! It can be a building process as well as a freeing process. You find better ways to communicate, interact and connect to your whole being. You go after what you need and what works best for you!
(Photos by RSheridan)
How Do You Strengthen Your Resilience? How Do You Build Up Your Whole Being? Love to Hear, Please Share.