Build From There . . .
I have been thinking and questioning lately.
- What Brings You Joy?
- What Challenges You In A Good Way?
- What Makes You Want to Experience Life?
In essence “How do we live life each and every day?”! You have to begin laying that foundation to build from. You have to tune into your inner sense of direction and tap into your internal compass. You have to figure out where you are going, especially when you do not know your destination and where to even start!
One place to start is figuring out what gives you energy! Getting curious and exploring. Stretching your comfort zone in trying new things. Discovering what you love to do!
In giving yourself energy you want to connect and engage to what is going on around you! You gain focus, become more aware and pay attention more. You start communicating, interacting and connecting, especially with the skill set, experience and knowledge that you already have at hand!
Think about what engages you, especially when you have the energy! That knowing in what to do and how to do it. There is nothing better than finding your flow!
What activities energize and engage you?
- To be in that moment.
- To be completely focused and involved.
- To be in that place that either calms you or brings you joy, pleasure and happiness.
- To be sucked in that you lose track of time.
- To be excited and engaged.
- To be having FUN!
Here’s A Little Inspiration and Motivation!
(Photos By RSheridan)
What Has You Energized & Engaged Lately? Love to Hear, Please Share.
Accepting who you are helps you build the foundation to learn, grow and gain experiences!
- To expand yourself versus keeping yourself small.
- Doing what is best for you versus perfection and what is right.
- To making mistakes and having failures and learning from those experiences.
- To celebrating the successes and the milestones.
A key piece in being a resilient being is to value who you are as well as believe and trust in yourself! That self acceptance and self respect. That self love and self forgiveness. Being there for YOU!
Think about building yourself up versus breaking yourself down to develop, improve and be the best you can be.
- Being your biggest encourager, motivator and cheerleader.
- Discovering more about who you are and how you tick.
- Looking into the expectations you have and the standards you set for yourself.
- Creating space to experience development and growth.
- Being more resilient and developing your coping skills toolkit.
- Changing . . . weaknesses to strengths . . . learning lessons into life experiences, etc.
Learning good self talk to inspire and motivate as well as encourage and cheer yourself on! Think about how you criticize, judge and interrograte yourself, especially those things that have become habits. Make good changes that work best for your whole being! Remember to do a self check of your whole being, including your current mood, ego and attitude. Become more loving, caring and kind in your self talk!
Learning to create space and set boundaries for yourself in order to show self value and self worth in how you want to be treated! You start tuning into your whole being in listening to it and knowing what it needs. You start to come from a place of love instead of fear. You start to know what matters to you and what is most important in living your life fully!
Learning to bounce back is a great life skill to practice, learn and develop! It can be a building process as well as a freeing process. You find better ways to communicate, interact and connect to your whole being. You go after what you need and what works best for you!
(Photos by RSheridan)
How Do You Strengthen Your Resilience? How Do You Build Up Your Whole Being? Love to Hear, Please Share.
A Solid Foundation
In building a solid foundation as well as a sound practice for yourself you can experience growth by learning, developing and gaining experiences!
Ask yourself these two questions!
- What is important to you?
- What do you care about?
To Grow From
Do you take the time to ask yourself questions about who you are and where you are at in living your life! How about the questions you have avoided asking yourself? The questions we ask ourselves are some times more important than the answers!
- When do I feel like my best self?
- What do I value most in myself?
- What do I do for myself that provides me with love and support?
- When do I feel calm, balance and peace?
- What do I do most naturally?
Asking good, strong questions is key in discovering more about yourself! You take on the responsibility and the accountability. You give yourself permission, especially to love and support yourself!
- Asking yourself questions is a freeing process, especially in releasing and letting go of what is no longer working or serving your best interests!
- Asking yourself questions is a healing process, especially in determining what you want, crave and need!
- Asking yourself questions is an actionable process, especially when you start seeing results, successes and milestones!
(Photos by RSheridan)
Are You Questioning? Are You Listening? Are You Building A Solid Foundation By Practicing, Learning and Growing? Love to Hear, Please Share!