In Practicing . . .
Where are you experiencing your heart’s desire?
- Where you get to experience your passion come alive in the flow of the now.
- Where you get to build your self confidence by trying, being, practicing, doing . . .
- Where you get to show up regularly for you to experience growth and life.
- Where you get to explore, experiment and experience.
- Where you get to take and make the time for you and your “whys” in what you need, desire, want, crave . . .
I use to strive for perfection and found out I was barely thriving let alone living. Perfection had me stalled and stuck. Then I learned about practicing! The one caveat was discovering my “whys” in what I needed/wanted more of in living my life.
We are continuously learning, growing and experiencing! We are continuously building confidence through opportunities to try, be, practice, do, etc. We are continuously transitioning, changing, growing and transforming through those opportunities to learn and practice our skills, talents and gifts. Learning and practicing go together and once you figure it out it so makes sense as to why they pair well together!
The best part of practicing is making it your own! From stretching and stepping outside your comfort zone. From trying and learning the new. Anything and everything is a practice to progress and experience growth!
What are you practicing?
For me . . .
- Trying new exercise programs.
- Writing and photographing.
- Learning about home design.
- Exploring new foods and experimenting with cooking.
- Making time for me.
When I am practicing and learning I keep one main thing in mind! What two things can I take away from those experiences. In doing so through development and personal growth you find your zest for living your life. The other amazing thing is what it teaches you about yourself!
I believe that in practicing and learning you expand your world as well as yourself from the inside out! You tune into who you truly are and the essence of your spirit. You tap into your intuition, heart and mind. You communicate and connect with yourself on a whole other level!
Practice to Learn. Learn by Practice.
Practicing breaks up the norm and maybe even challenges you a bit! It can help you question your self judgment and criticism. It may help you see your self limiting beliefs and fears. It can be freeing and transformational!
Practicing builds your sense of self and being! It gives you satisfaction and joy as well as achievement and celebration. It drives and motivates you to discover your craves, desires and passions. It gives you vision and guidance as well as purpose and direction!