For Your Whole Being
How Do You Manifest Growth?
- In learning, experiencing growth and gaining life experiences.
- In being curious to explore and adventure.
- In laughing, playing and having fun.
- In being open to the possibilities and opportunities.
- In giving to yourself, especially your needs.
Do you factor in the thrill or the fear in your experiences? Depends on the experience, right! Being fearful is okay, especially when you try new things or even take risks. It is part of the experience process!
However, letting fear control, deter and make decisions for you is not the best end result when it comes to the experience. The self doubt and the high expectations. The telling yourself it will never work and tapping into those old, bad habits again. It is okay to feel fearful when experiencing, but do not let fear just stop you in your tracks and stop you from doing!
Take a step back to determine as well as acknowledge what is standing in your way (i.e. fear, guilt, etc.)! Announce to yourself what it is and then release and let it go. It is okay to tune into your emotions, feelings and thoughts. Really look at what you are gaining and/or losing if you stand in your way!
Think about the pure exhilaration and joy instead of letting fear take a front seat when you are experiencing! You may try that experience once and move on. You may try that experience again and again. Think about that you tried it and did it and maybe even liked it!
Give yourself the gift in being open to the possibilities and opportunities that come into your life! It can be refreshing and re-energizing to your whole being. It can be freeing too. Have fun with it!
You are more than capable!
- Own your value and worth.
- Belief and trust in yourself.
- Use that attitude to power you in what you want.
- Use your energy to be inspired, motivated and drive.
- Discover your loves, passions and desires.
- Be grateful, appreciative and thankful.
Be the best person you can be by growing, experiencing and changing for the better! Take that first step and do not worry if it is a baby step, a giant leap or somewhere in between. Take action by doing it for you. That going for it, doing it is the greatest accomplishment you can gift to yourself! It provides you the motivation to go for it and do it again and again and again!