Of Your Self
Think about how you bare your soul and essence of your whole being to yourself!
From exploring the world through your child eyes to figuring out where you fit in as a teenager to discovering who you are in your 20’s.
Are you in a discovery phase? Who Am I? How Do I Tick? Have you started on your journey of self?
Where do you see yourself in this big world!
Saying Yes! To Love
Remember to take 5 minutes to 30 minutes to an hour and just be, especially with yourself! Self love and self care and compassion. Communicating and interacting. Engaging and connecting. Healthiness and happiness.
- Do a self check to determine your needs. Are your needs connecting to your “whys”?
- Do make time for yourself and your whole, well being. What do you want to do?
- Do more of what you love to do.
- Do get curious to explore and adventure. Add in some play time.
- Do have fun learning by trying new things.
Find what makes you joyful, gives you pleasure and makes you the happiest!
Saying Yes! To Nurturing & Nourishing
How do you nurture and nourish your whole being?
- Relaxing and resting.
- Being present and mindful.
- Finding your form of meditation.
Being present and sharing that presence of self can be powerful and intense to yourself as well as others! You are connecting at a deeper level. It is refreshing and re-energizing. It is freeing and liberating!
Saying Yes! To Who You Are
How do you do for your whole, well being?
- Building a solid foundation to live from.
- Developing your coping toolkit. To heal, release and let go of what is not in your best interest.
- Creating the space and boundaries that you need. Mentally and emotionally as well as physically and spiritually.
- Being yourself and true to who you are. To really be your own person and stand on your own.
- Tuning into your beliefs and what you value. To experience growth to transform.
- Rooting yourself through your beliefs and to trust in yourself.
What truly matters the most to you! You can be authentic and show vulnerability and have humility. That is the essence of being human!
Say Yes! To Community
Have you found your small tribe? Where you can be you?
- To inspire and motivate.
- To communicate and connect.
- To guide and support.
Inspire and move yourself and others by what you are doing! You and your stories. Your creations and experiences. Your passions and loves. Your talents and gifts.
- To share learning lessons, experiences and life in general.
- To cope and heal.
To shift and change by learning and developing! Gaining those life experiences and make lasting memories. To transition and transform through experiencing growth!
Say Yes! To Intuition
How do you tune and tap into your intuitive self?
- Finding your voice to express yourself.
- Accepting who you are.
- Embracing your talents and gifts.
- Listening to yourself as well as giving that gift of listening to others.
- Trusting your gut.
- Coming from a place of love by following your heart.
- Letting your inner child out to explore and play.
Do you love you for you! What drives you. What do you want to give your energy to. What part of you needs you to pay attention and listen to it, especially what it needs and its “whys”!