For Your Whole Well Being
Do you take 5 minutes or even 30 minutes to tune into your intuitive self?
- To unleash your imagination.
- To get curious.
- To do absolutely nothing.
To tune into yourself and tune everything else out!
Being able to listen and act on your intuition is possible and with a little practice soon enough becomes second nature! You learn to believe and trust in yourself, especially in making decisions and choices. You learn to think more clearly and that gives you clarity in tuning into your intuition and coming from a place of love by following your heart. You learn to be one with yourself and tap into what you need, want, desire, and crave!
Does your intuitive self crave creativity and/or exploration? To play, laugh and have fun. Do you integrate creativity throughout your day? To find that inspiration and motivation. Creativity is good for the whole well being; mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
Getting creative is like breathing and moving. It promotes self love and self confidence. It cultivates healthiness and happiness. It creates innovation and thinking outside the box. It gives you a mood booster as well as an energy booster!
Some Creative Ideas to Consider Doing
- Drawing or coloring.
- Journaling or writing.
- Singing or playing a musical instrument.
- Listening to music or dancing.
- Tuning into the “green spaces” either indoors or outdoors.
- Gathering inspiration and motivation through various mediums.
- Tapping into your senses.
- Wondering and wandering.
DO What MOVES You!!! Spark your curiosity. Make the world come alive around you. Discover the magic that lets your creative being come out to play!
Just imagine how much more aware and awake you can be by tuning into your intuition! How much more you will open yourself up to experience. How much more you will want to slow down the pace to soak it in and savor it. How much more you will be in the present moment and just want to be!
(Photos by RSheridan)
Oh The Adventures!!! Love to Hear Your Thoughts and What You Are Doing, Please Share.
Love Sweet Love
We all search and seek out love! How do you manifest love for yourself? How about others, especially your greatest someones?
- To love and be loved.
- To give and to receive.
- To belong and be a part of something.
How do you open your heart as well as your mind to receive the love you are searching and seeking?
- Knowing what you want and why.
- Learning to forgive, especially yourself.
- Learning how to be open to receive what you want.
- Learning to release and let go of what is no longer serving you.
- Stretching . . . experiencing . . . growing . . .
Really think about shifting gears! Coming from a place of love versus fear. Getting the mind and the heart together as one team. Believing, valuing and trusting yourself by being who you are!
Do you know what you want and why! What do you want to receive? What do you want to give? A key piece in manifesting is getting clear on exactly what it is you want and the reasoning behind it (aka the why?)!
- What is your practice? Coming from a place of love in following your heart.
- What is your focus? Being clear on why you want what you want.
- What is your passion? Doing more of what you love.
- What is your purpose? Tuning and tapping into your hopes and wishes as well as your dreams and desires.
Learning to forgive and letting go of the guilt in being and doing for YOU! You will start to open up more. You will start to attract more of what you want. In being more open and in attracting more of what you want you will open yourself to the possibilities and opportunities!
What are you opening to? Involve your mind and heart and whole being. Engage your senses and feelings. Imagine and envision. In knowing what it is you want you bring that into your life by manifesting, attracting, going for it, and doing it!
Practicing and learning to release and let go! Especially of what is no longer working for you or serving your best interest. This is not so easy when you want to be the one in control! Think about how you can be more open to receiving what you want.
- Being curious and exploring.
- Adventuring and trying new things.
- Being flexible in order to shift, transition and just adapt.
- Learning, developing and experiencing growth.
- Stretching yourself and your whole being from the inside out.
- Gaining those life experiences and lifetime memories.
- Expressing what you want and why!
(Photos by RSheridan)
Love to Hear How You Are Manifesting Love For Your Whole Well Being and Your Greatest Someones. Please Share.