Reflecting & Redirecting
Do you know the percentage of time you spend focused on technology every day? Especially when technology assists you in your 8 to 5 job. Especially when you are waiting or bored. We spend a good majority of our time reacting to technology!
Technology has broaden our worlds. However, we react more than reflect and at times that gives us no sense of direction. Our attention and focus is so directed outwards with technology, especially cell phones, computers and technology devices and even televisions. Are we truly thinking for ourselves at times?
You lose your sense of direction throughout the day in responding to technology because it is distracting and disrupting! You need to remember to take the time to just be and shut if off for a few minutes throughout the day. When you take the time to step back it gives you clarity and a chance to regroup your thinking processes. You may even feel like a more productive, efficient being too!
How about directing that focus inward for a change of pace?
Do you want to be a part of the world you are living in? Life does not have to happen to us if we learn how to take back the controls. To be in control of our lives, especially the choices and decisions we make on a daily basis. To be more present and mindful instead of looking to the future for the next latest and greatest! You can be in the present and prepare for your desired future. That is inspiration to find your passion to be purposeful. That is motivation to find what you love to do to be successful.
- Do you reflect at the end of the day, week or month? How?
- Do you practice releasing and letting go, especially of what is not working for you or serving your best interests?
Journeying . . . Experiencing . . . Growing . . .
We all need to make the time for ourselves, especially in listening to our needs! You need to tune into your inner voice and tap into your inner knowledge, guidance and wisdom. That is where you find your passions and learn what you love to do. That is where you find your emotions, feelings and thoughts. That is where you find your connection to communicate, interact and engage.
- Do you address your actions, behaviors, emotions, and/or feelings? What about your habits and routines? Anything need an adjustment, change and/or just do away with?
- Do you know what makes you confident and empowered? Do you know what is holding you back or in place?
Being . . . Reflecting . . . Redirecting . . .
There are times where we need to zoom in and other times where we need to zoom out! Sometimes the details bog us down and we need to focus on a bigger scope. Sometimes the big picture is getting in the way of the details. A little reflection and redirection helps make things clearer!
- Do you look at the details as well as the big picture? Do you see the shades of gray among the black and white?
Remember to ask yourself each and every day!
- Am I learning as well as making mistakes?
- Am I creating?
- Am I experiencing growth?
- Am I gaining the life experiences I need and want as well as dream and desire?
By getting to know who you are and how you tick you get to know your whole self for the better! It can be loving and caring. It can be freeing and transforming. It can be rewarding in so many ways (i.e. health, happiness, abundance, etc.)!