Do you have a natural bond with nature? Do you like to get out and into the Great Outdoors?
Yes and yes for me! That quality time with myself. That grounded feeling with my feet touching the terra firma. That connection to my whole being!
I love to wander to wonder and let my body, heart and mind just be free!
Nature is unique and magical! Nature provides inspiration and motivation. Nature is accessible and for the most part a free activity to enjoy. Nature makes you want to slow the pace down to enjoy your surroundings and tap into your senses!
There are many ways to experience nature.
- Going to the Farmers Market to explore, eat and wander as well as pick out fruits, veggies and/or flowers.
- Going to a Pick Your Own Place for fruits and/or veggies (i.e. apples, berries, pumpkins, etc.).
- Eco friendly activities (i.e. ziplining, paddle boarding, fishing, etc.).
- Foraging (make sure you know what is edible and what is not – take a tour with an expert).
- Journaling, creating and/or capturing your explorations and adventures.
- Learning in general. Cooking and Creating. Gardening and Foraging. Fauna and flora. Endless possibilities!
- Seeking out an adventure.
- Sparking your curiosity to explore as well as using your senses to smell and even taste.
- Walking, hiking, biking, etc. Hitting the nature trail or exploring nature and its natural beauty.