Going for What You Need
Want and/or Crave
What does prosperity mean to you?
For me it is about tapping into what I already have from within myself and tuning into what I need, want and/or crave! My inner guidance system that encompasses my whole being. My ability to attract that richness of abundance that works best for my whole being. My overall humanness in being true to who I am; believing, valuing, trusting!
Think about . . .
- Listening to your whole being.
- Paying attention and being aware.
- Asking yourself great questions.
- Utilizing your intuition and instinct.
It comes from within your inner self! Trusting your inner wisdom and intelligence. Tuning and tapping into your senses and your physical sensations. What is your being trying to tell you!
- Recognizing and learning to listen to your inner being and voice.
- Communicating, interacting and connecting with your whole being.
- Cultivating growth and gaining experiences.
How do you shift back to yourself and make time for yourself?
It comes from practicing, personalizing, prioritizing, promoting . . .
- Creating personal space and boundaries.
- Using your time and energy effeciently and effectively.
- Willing to be open to the opportunities.
- Making those good choices and decisions that benefit and work best for you.
- Setting goals and intentions.
- Doing things differently to change and transform for the better.
- Prioritizing health, wellness, wealth, and happiness.
How do you define success?
It comes from you and the love your have for yourself.
- Self love and self care.
- Self compassion and self forgiveness.
- Self belief, value and trust.
By defining success in your own terms and the perspective you have on how you approach your own success! Find yourself identifying what matters to you that makes you a healthier and happier being. Find yourself focusing on what you do have. Creating what you need to be successful!
By acknowledging what scares you and still taking action! Especially amongst fear, doubt and mistakes. While having the guts and faith to embrace it and do it. Sure it may be easier to hide and avoid, but think about what you may be missing out on in not trying at all!
By stretching yourself and the expectations and limits you set for yourself! In stretching you learn to deal and cope as well as adapt and change. In taking control and making choices you create your space, boundaries and freedoms. You focus on the here and now!
By creating more of what you want and less of what you do not! If you do not know than figure it out by going within yourself and into your heart. Open your mind to learning new skills and developing new strengths. You may even awaken talents and gifts that have been dormant!
By being with your greatest someones and hanging with the people that get you! That building and giving and receiving. That encouragement and care. That love and support!
On a final note you do not get what you do not ask for! Ask for what you need, want and/or crave, especially from yourself. Practice communicating with yourself and then sharing with the others in your life on the whats. Be clear and in tune with your whole being on your asks!