Do you remember the first time you tried to go down the slide, take off on the swing or ride a bike? You needed a little push and the encouragement to take off on your own, right. Do you remember being fearless or a little fearful? Maybe you were a bit of both.
Well I needed that push recently to set a project for myself. To take action and start to make it happen. To give back to yourself to experience life’s opportunties. To give back to yourself to experience that richness of abundance by being passionate and sharing your gifts and talents!
I am now starting on that project and it is a mix of emotions, feelings and thoughts at times. Where does that fear and insecurity come from. It is from embarking on change!
I am learning as I age that time is truly a precious gift! I am making time for myself. I am not saying it is easy to do, but it is doable if you make it a priority. Especially in doing more of what you love!
Make time to stop and breathe . . . Make time to pause and slow the pace down . . . Make time to connect through communication and interaction . . .
- To be mindful. To live in the present.
- To learn and develop. To experience growth and gain life experiences.
- To come from a place of love to follow your heart as well as your intuition.
- To be true to yourself by valuing, believing and trusting in yourself.
- To pursue your dreams by going after what you desire and crave.
- To release your sense of adventure and take some risks.
- To make mistakes and fail in order to grab greatness and success.
To slow down and soak it in!