Accepting who you are helps you build the foundation to learn, grow and gain experiences!
- To expand yourself versus keeping yourself small.
- Doing what is best for you versus perfection and what is right.
- To making mistakes and having failures and learning from those experiences.
- To celebrating the successes and the milestones.
A key piece in being a resilient being is to value who you are as well as believe and trust in yourself! That self acceptance and self respect. That self love and self forgiveness. Being there for YOU!
Think about building yourself up versus breaking yourself down to develop, improve and be the best you can be.
- Being your biggest encourager, motivator and cheerleader.
- Discovering more about who you are and how you tick.
- Looking into the expectations you have and the standards you set for yourself.
- Creating space to experience development and growth.
- Being more resilient and developing your coping skills toolkit.
- Changing . . . weaknesses to strengths . . . learning lessons into life experiences, etc.
Learning good self talk to inspire and motivate as well as encourage and cheer yourself on! Think about how you criticize, judge and interrograte yourself, especially those things that have become habits. Make good changes that work best for your whole being! Remember to do a self check of your whole being, including your current mood, ego and attitude. Become more loving, caring and kind in your self talk!
Learning to create space and set boundaries for yourself in order to show self value and self worth in how you want to be treated! You start tuning into your whole being in listening to it and knowing what it needs. You start to come from a place of love instead of fear. You start to know what matters to you and what is most important in living your life fully!
Learning to bounce back is a great life skill to practice, learn and develop! It can be a building process as well as a freeing process. You find better ways to communicate, interact and connect to your whole being. You go after what you need and what works best for you!