I recently read an article by Susan Verde on 3 Simple Ways to Raise Generous Children. It got me thinking that as adult am I still a generous and kind being. Between juggling, multitasking and stressing I am sure I am less than human some days. We all have a lot on our mind and a list that seems never ending day in and day out!
- Start Small.
- Take a Mindful Approach.
- Catch Them in the Act.
Small & Simple
When I think taking a mindful approach I think about being mindful of the experience too.
My trick when the going gets me down is to remember to smile and/or even laugh! It helps me get back on track to having a good day. It reminds me to slow the pace down and just breathe. It makes me take time out for myself and my whole being!
- Are we walking the talk?
- Are we instilling that within ourselves and sharing that with others?
- Are we generous, kind and compassionate beings at the very essence of it all?
A thank you. Providing praise. Recognizing some one for helping out, being kind, a job well done, etc. It makes a difference and can have an impact on the person you approach as well as yourself!
Coming from a place of love . . . to know that I am loving and loved, to know what I need and want, to be grateful and thankful, to be supportive to myself as well as others! I am practicing coming from a place of love every day. To listen, to belief and to trust in myself. To value myself by making the decisions and choices that are best for me. To follow my heart and do more of what I love!
Ask Yourself . . .
- How do we open up to what we need let alone knowing what others need?
- How do we love and support ourselves as well as give that back to others?
- How do we show gratitude in what we do have?
- How do we shift that mindset and change the perspective on a daily basis?