That Place That Calls To You,
That Place That Speaks To You
Your favorite spot to kick back and relax! Be it indoors or outdoors. Be it by yourself or with your greatest someone or a group of your greatest someones. To just BE!
To reconnect with yourself and recharge your whole being! Your energy is connected to your wellness as well as your happiness. Think about how you use your energy!
- Why does relaxation and rest seem complicated at times?
- Why does it not seem natural to obtain?
- What is wrong with doing nothing?
Figure out what works best for you to relax! Think about what relaxes you. Then create it for yourself!
My Top 3
- Adventuring with my greatest someone aka my adventure partner.
- Getting outside to wander and explore (maybe with camera in hand).
- Kicking back and doing what I love (i.e. sitting on the beach, riding my bike, reading a good book, watching a movie, etc.).
Think about connecting to your breath. Your heartbeat decreases. Your whole being expands. You find that calm and reset the balance from within yourself!
Think about your feet connecting to the ground. You stand and take notice of what is going on around you. Your pace changes. Your mind surrenders and starts to wander!
Think about your senses. Think about the light and the shade. Think about the sights, the sounds and the smells. Think about your interior and exterior landscapes. What are you taking in!
What is calling and speaking to you? What feels best to you? What feels good to you? Remember to be mindful and be in the present moment!