Question for You Today!
Does peacefulness come from your state of mind or from your heart? Or Is it a combination of the two?
In practicing to progress I have found myself tapping into my heart to heal instead of just tuning into my mind to clear it out! It was quite a wake up and peaked my curiosity. Are my decisions and choices decided by my mind or my heart? Will I act or react with my mind or my heart?
That play between perception and reality! How do I see things, especially from my mind’s point of view versus my heart’s point of view. Nothing is fixed and is in a constant state of flux, right!
That shift to opening my heart more, especially to myself and my whole being!
- How to love . . .
- How to communicate . . .
- How to interact . . .
- How to connect . . .
- How to be . . .
To be loving and kind. To be appreciative and complimentary. To be caring and compassionate. To be grateful and thankful.
To communicate with your inner voice. To interact with your inner being. To connect with your inner guidance system.
To be mindful and present. To be a healthy and happy being. To be passionate and do what you love. To cherish our gifts and talents.
To CRAVE this life we get to live each and every day!
How To Practice . . .
- By breathing in and breathing out. Focusing on your breath to release and let go.
- By taking it one step at a time and every once in a while just taking a big leap. Focusing on your sense of direction.
- By being more mindful and present. Focusing on what is going on with you and around you.
- By dreaming and visualizing peace and calm from the center of your being. Focusing in on what is filling your head. Focusing on filling your heart instead.
- By being loving and kind to your whole being. Focusing on being gentle and keep practicing to progress.
- By continuing to try. Pick yourself and start again. Focusing on the journey.