Finding Your Inner Center Again
When your mind is trying to take over the controls it can be stressful and frustrating! The thoughts stuck in your head are on repeat. You cannot think straight and become frazzled and even scattered at times. You start feeling like everything is a personal attack!
You feel like you are getting slower and making no progress in any direction! The what ifs and negative thinking kick in. The woe is me and so need a pity party right now runs through your head. You start making a mess of things and then it really starts to crumble and fall apart if you let it! Do not give in!
Practicing . . .
Step 1 – Acknowledge your thoughts, feelings and emotions.
Step 2 – Accept and forgive yourself.
Step 3 – Release and let them go.
Step 4 – Give yourself a break.
Step 5 – Give yourself love.
It is not easy to stay in charge when your mind is trying to take over the controls! You do have the power to go within yourself though to find your inner quiet, calm and balance. You do have the power to acknowledge and accept your thoughts, feelings and emotions. You do have the power to forgive and change. You do have the power to be in control and do what is best for you and your whole being!
Practicing . . .
- Finding your inner quiet.
- Focusing on your breathing.
- Listening to your inner voice.
- Being aware.
- Expressing your gratitude for what you do have.
- Loving and believing in yourself.
- Feeling calm and balance from your inner core/center.
Creating . . .
- Space for yourself to find your center.
- Set boundaries for yourself to have that needed space.
- Create that space to take time for yourself to find your inner calm being.
- Find your focus and peace of mind.
- Re-energize you and your whole being.
- Be appreciative, grateful and thankful for what you do have.
- Think about the possibilities and the opportunities waiting for you.