Taking Care of Your Well Being
Do you practice wellness on a daily or weekly basis?
- Enjoy 1:1 time with yourself as well as with your greatest someones.
- Taste the foods you eat.
- Treat yourself and savor it.
- Take 5 minutes to be present.
- Become one with your natural surroundings.
- Use your time off to take a staycation/vacation.
- Feel the music and really tune in to it, tap along or even get up and just dance.
- Be active by adding movement throughout your day.
- Read a book or write and just immerse yourself into the story.
- Focus on your breathing. Breath in . . . breath out . . .
Self love is important and self care matters when it comes to your overall health and happiness! I know it is not easy, however; make yourself a priority and take time for you. Really try to put the guilt and the judgment on the down low too. Ask yourself do you feel better when you take time for you? Yes!
Make sure you are getting the most of your self care routine by practicing wellness daily, weekly and monthly! It is about shifting your mindset a bit. It is about shifting your lifestyle a bit. You will reap the benefits for you and your whole well being!
Practicing wellness and instilling a self care routine is a truly a mental, emotional, physical and spiritual boost to your whole being! Practicing mindfulness. Practicing awareness. Practicing being. Learning to acknowledge your thoughts, feelings and emotions. Learning to release and let go. Breath in . . . Breath out . . . Put one foot in front of the other and keep journeying along!