Ready, Start, GO!!!
Do You Create Your Why?
- What do you need, want and/or crave?
- Why do you need, want and/or crave “abc”?
- What do you want to pursue?
- Why do you want to pursue “xyz”?
You have to start somewhere, right! Why not start by creating your why!
- Start practicing and building.
- Start learning and developing.
- Start experiencing growth and gaining life experiences.
- Start listening to your inner knowing, following your heart and believing, valuing and trusting in yourself.
- Start creating your story, following your path and journeying along.
Do Not Wait – Start & Just GO!
Up For the Challenge
“Being challenged in life is inevitable. Being defeated is optional.”~Chalene Johnson
Are You Up to the Challenge?
You are in control of the choices you make each and every day!
Are You Open to the Possibilities and Opportunities?
You have the power to change and for the better too!
Are You Seeing the Good and the Positive?
Yes. No. Maybe.
I Am Up for the Challenge!
I am not sure if I was born a questioner or if it was instilled in me at a young age! It certainly has helped me in going after what I want. I think for myself and ask questions; lots of questions!
When I think about conquering today I think about two things!
- Waking up excited.
- Going to sleep knowing tomorrow is another day to live it.
I tune into and tap into that communication, interaction and connection with myself and my whole being! It is inspiring, motivating and energizing. It is calming, balancing and grounding. I feel connected to myself, my whole being and my life!
You have to believe and trust in yourself ! Believe that you deserve to be here. Trust that you are right where you need to be. You are in control in your power of choice!
Get to know yourself to love yourself and live from within yourself! This helps you discover what you want and need in creating, loving and living your life. To do what you love and love what you do. Choose the challenge to be and to do for you!
I go to sleep at night knowing I lived a present life as well as a creative life!
Do Not Forget To Remember Your Why
As You Journey Along . . .
- Why did you decide to commit to these changes for yourself?
- How will/do you feel? (i.e. emotions, feelings, thoughts, etc.)
- How do you stay committed and on course?
- How do you define success, gains, rewards, abundance, etc.?
- What are your beliefs, values and truths that keep you true to who you are?
You have to navigate yourself in order to direct yourself down the path to go after what you really want!
(Photos by RSheridan)