Putting YOU Out There
I discuss on this blog about becoming a better version of yourself and being a healthier and happier being. For me it is a lifestyle change/decision and a journey of self.
I do not always care for the word change though! Not that it is a bad word or even a good word at times. I see change more like a beginning! A transition or a new chapter. The start of a new day each and every day!
It is more about the freedom to be able to choose and make decisions for myself and my whole being. Be the one in charge!
Learning to Go With the Flow . . .
It is about balance!
- How do you make time and spend time for yourself?
- What truly matters in your life?
- How do you deal without being consumed each and every day?
- What do you focus on at any one time? (i.e. the task at hand, the top 3, all of it, etc.)
I so wish I was an easy going and go with the flow type of person! I am not though! We all are in a constant state of flux daily.
Taking It Easy!
However, I do want to put my best self out there! I also want to be a healthier and happier being too. I am so truly blessed in living the life I have!
You can live your life how you want to live it! You do not need to change your life before you begin though. You do need to do what works BEST for YOU!
- Do what you love to do.
- Explore your passions.
- Focus your energies on what is best for you.
- Find your balance.
- Get curious and stretch your comfort zone.
- Learn, experience growth and gain experiences.
- Travel and adventure.
Journeying Along . . . Creating Your Story . . . (Photos by RSheridan)