With Your Growth
I recently read an article by Christine Hassler about the five stages of personal growth.
- Application (and service)
I am so glad to be no longer asleep at the wheel in living my life!
Sometimes cruise control is good and other times you need to shift into manual mode, especially neutral! You are the one in charge and in control of your life. Do not forget that!
Cruising or Shifting . . .
I experienced more of a reset last year than an awakening! Talk about a questioning period in my life. Quite the dance as well. The biggest lesson is that you cannot force things to happen they way you want them to happen!
The greatest revelation is when you realize that things are not happening to you, but falling into place for you!
- You are asking good questions, which is resulting in answers as well as action.
- You start realizing that there are connections and one connection leads to the next.
- Your fears can be overcome when you come from a place of love and put your heart into it.
- You can change and it can be a good thing, especially in becoming a better version of your true self.
- You learn, experience growth and gain life experiences!
You ARE Finding YOU! It can be exciting and challenging.
Cultivating . . .
“Don’t expect yourself to be anywhere other than where you are. Accept your current place on the path.”~Christine Hassler
I am currently in a cycle between integration and acceptance and how to apply it to my life!
- Building a solid foundation.
- Practicing to progress.
- Learning and developing to experience personal growth.
Every one of us is on our own path too! We all process and progress in our own way. Remember to pause though and know where you are in the process. It is good to check in with yourself!
Sometimes we think we are going nowhere fast and we actually are making great progress!
Integration is about . . .
- Taking what we know and putting it into action. Doing it and making it happen!
- Releasing and letting go. Especially in what is no longer working for you or serving you best!
- Questioning to find the answers that work best for you to change, transition and transform.
- Looking at your beliefs and values as well as your ego and behaviors.
- Tuning into your whole being; mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
- Not holding yourself back and beginning to move forward again.
- Taking the tools you have and using them!
The biggest obstacle with acceptance is in accepting yourself! I call this the “being” phase!
- Being comfortable with yourself and embracing your whole being.
- Being true to who you are.
- Being able to accept and/or change.
- Being able to release and just let go.
- Being happy and healthy (of course in your own way).
Being . . .
For me application and service is about sharing and giving!
- How do I go on a discovery of self?
- How do I journey along and not race to my destination?
- How do I create my story?
- How do I practice and learn to experience growth and gain life experiences?
- How do I share myself and the love I have for myself with my greatest someones as well as others?
Discovering . . .
Journeying . . .
Creating . . .
Practicing . . .
Sharing the Love . . . Smiles . . . Laughter . . . FUN! (Photos by RSheridan)