A Solid Foundation
In building a solid foundation as well as a sound practice for yourself you can experience growth by learning, developing and gaining experiences!
Ask yourself these two questions!
- What is important to you?
- What do you care about?
To Grow From
Do you take the time to ask yourself questions about who you are and where you are at in living your life! How about the questions you have avoided asking yourself? The questions we ask ourselves are some times more important than the answers!
- When do I feel like my best self?
- What do I value most in myself?
- What do I do for myself that provides me with love and support?
- When do I feel calm, balance and peace?
- What do I do most naturally?
Asking good, strong questions is key in discovering more about yourself! You take on the responsibility and the accountability. You give yourself permission, especially to love and support yourself!
- Asking yourself questions is a freeing process, especially in releasing and letting go of what is no longer working or serving your best interests!
- Asking yourself questions is a healing process, especially in determining what you want, crave and need!
- Asking yourself questions is an actionable process, especially when you start seeing results, successes and milestones!
(Photos by RSheridan)