Do you treat the New Year as a Starting Line or a Continuing Line?
I treat it as a continuing line in journeying along and creating my story!
2016 is a leap year, so there are 366 days to open up and gift to YOURSELF! Let’s make it count by conquering today and making it happen each and every day!
2016 Word: Create
In 2016 I am . . .
- Ready to put down roots and nest for a bit.
- Much clearer about the path I want to walk; slow and steady.
- Going to experience major growth with smart, hard work.
- Thinking quality versus quantity.
- Needing solitude and serenity as well as dream and create time.
- Looking for adventure of course and newness.
2015 Word: Hope
I made the time for myself and my whole being to reset in 2015! I am taking risks and learning to come from a place of love. I am challenging myself and gaining life experiences. I am continuing to enjoy more, play more, laugh more, love more, live more . . .
(Photos by RSheridan)